Sunday, May 23, 2010

Been A While

It has been a while since I made a post labelled Fashion Day Out. I do not know but, I guess I have been just frigging lazy to take pictures because I think my outfits these days were way too simple. They were just tees, shorts and sneakers. However, This morning I felt like putting on some fashionable goodies on myself and, voila!

White zippery loose top: Hypnosis, Singapore
Unbranded black legging: Tanah Abang
Random bracelets: Far East and Cotton On, Singapore
Nude pink super wedges ankle boots: Retail Therapy

9 comments:

  1. lovely shoes and loose tops
    i love that..

    check mine,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shoes and top :) btw do you know where in singapore we could find affordable and cute stuffs? thankyouuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @miemi @atika: I'm loving the shoes too hehe thanks girls for dropping by

    @Owen: hehe thanks! far east and bugis are the greatest places to shop in hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes!!

    and simple outfit is always the best!! I like it :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, LOVE the shoes! Tres fab. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like ur shoes..:D

    check out my new blog.im a new blogger.
    comment me and don't forget to follow.
    thx dear

    http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes and top! <3

    Cheers,
    barbiejunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete