Sunday, October 31, 2010

Crazy Sale Drives Me Crazy

Yesterday I spent my whole day with my momma and granny. We went to Sudirman Citywalk to shop at that 90% off Zara event thingy and, man, didn't I have fun there. I bought a military jacket. It was Rp 699,000 before discount and after discount, Rp 99,000! Crazy sale, crazy sale. My granny bought herself some white blazer, it was Rp 999,000 and thanks to the nutsy discount, she only had to pay Rp 199,900! Too bad today is the last day. I knew about it 3 days before it ended. However, guess what, this 4th November, there will be another crazy sale exactly like this, but only better, at Grand Indonesia. Brands included are Zara, Pull n Bear, Massimo Dutti, Topman/Topshop and many more. I will definitely go there.

Here is what I wore yesterday. Simple? Too simple? Whatcha think guys?

White basic v-neck: Zara
Denim hotpants: Zara
Maroon boots: Mitchybelle
Black and gold sling bag: Charles and Keith
Tubular shawl: Cotton Ink
Navy zipper flower ring: Lumi by Alxalexa

Also, I am planning to have do that custom-made thingy on these cutie boots, gonna modify it a little though. So, I'm starting to save up some money. Well, good luck for me.


By the way, I have a super great news to share. Hmm, to make it more interesting I'm not gonna tell you guys now. Wait for it on Wednesday. Okay? Make sure y'all keep your eyes on my Fashion Mansion because it really is a hell of a great newwsss! Kiss, kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment