Monday, August 31, 2009

Driving license

Today I did not attend school, gosh, I wish I did, because I had that driving license making business. It is good now that I finally have a driving license but the process to have one was dreadfully exhausting. Not to mention how crowded and hot it was in there. Definitely, a hell hole for me, today.

The police woman, the one I got help from, pointing me to go here and there, I did not know why but she kept on mentioning the words 'for formality's sake only'. Yeah, formality. She told me to take the test and she actually suggested me that I should just give any answers I wanted and I did not have to read the questions because it would make it a lot quicker. Also, when I was put on a driving test, the practical one, guess what, the car was manual. Dang! I had no idea how to drive one of those, I told the guy that too. I even asked for an automatic one but then he just came up to me and said, "It is okay, just get into the car drive straight for 50 meters and I will pass you, after all it is just for formality's sake" ............................. Silence awkward and confusion went straight up to my mind. There it was, another big F. But then again, why should I care? The only thing I should be doing was not judging them, but getting myself out of there instead. Yeah, I am an Indonesian, too. What do you expect?!


Finally, after two freaking hours... my driving license

No comments:

Post a Comment