Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy Week

This week Luminescence (my online shop) had its new arrivals, starting from statement necklace, outerwear, vest, skirt and coming-soon statement ring. The concept of my new clothing is 'vintage comes with an attitude'. It is all about combining modernism with vintage thingies because I think it is more fun that way, you can be as modern as you want yourself to be and yet you have that piece of old-fashioned style in you. Nowadays, it is all about welcoming back the 80s and 90s as well as living in the sophistication.

For this season, I asked one of my best friend, Fitri Vania, to be my model. She did great in her photo shoot. Her personality shone through her picture. She brought tonnes of emotion - playful, happy, edgy, awkwardness, spacey and many other.








2 comments: