Sunday, September 27, 2009

Family Quality Time

Long time no blog, people. I have been having a blast during this holiday. I went to Cianjur to visit my family. The best part is I finally met my number one niece, Frejya Keona. I played with her all the time, with Dea and Hans, too. We took some ajek pictures - yeah, they are my partners in 'crime'. Here are some of our pictures.





I did her hair and that was when I realised I had no talent in hair styling :P









Me and my family also went to Bandung and Sukabumi but we only went there for a day to each place. You know, just to grab something to eat and all. Also, there was this one day when my uncle took us to Cikalong. There, we had fish for lunch - both grilled and fried. Dang, that place has the most incredibly irritatingly delicious fishy food. Too bad I forgot to bring my BlackBerry, so I did not take any pictures while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment