Sunday, September 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home

After one whole week having fun with my family in Cianjur, I am back. Home sweet home, Jakarta :) The city where 24 hours do not count as one day but as an hour, where dayswill always be days and so will nights.


On the first day being home in Jakarta, the first thing I did was called my friends, see if I could hang out with them the day after. Fortunately, Fitri Vania 'Phai' and Putri Endyana 'Anbud' could make it and we did hang out together in Plaza Indonesia. Dang, what a great time we had that day. We laughed our f-ing assess off at just about everything. Wkakakakaaaa, we joked around, being silly and all. We call ourselves ANSOS (Anti Social) because apparently when we hang out, it always is together - either the three of us or just me and Phai. However, the fun never ends, thankfully.



3 comments:

  1. Nice post, i've subscribed to your blog.. :)

    I invite you to get to know and become follower of Maison Chaplin, the most stylish and glam fashion blog:
    www.MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your guys look great and i agree that jakarta is a bustling city!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete