Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cheer Up, Sheer Up!

This is the highlight of my day, one of LBA's latest ring collection called "Sheer Up". Cheer up, Sheer up. Hihi. I have always loved big and bold accessories. So, just like always, Sheer Up is a biggie too. This collection is my favorite one, so far. Do you think so too? Hehe.

Black, red, purple, shocking pink, baby blue, dark salmon, mint, nude pink, beigeThe best part is, they are see-through!
Sheer is the new trend! Loving it!


This adorable Sheer Up ring is Rp 60,000. Color can be requested as long as it is available in store. By the way, this ring looks incredibly sweet for prom, girls. Hehe. Ah! I love how big this ring is. People will take notice on this lovely Sheer Up.

Dying to have 'em? Contact me to my Twitter, FB account (Luminescence Onlineshopping) or simply email me to quirky21@live.com. Thanks, girls.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!

    And I would love to exchange links with you! I'll put your link up on my blog now :)
    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete