Friday, April 16, 2010

Widikidiw Loved Them

Heyho hello, babies! I have lots to share about my superb Friday. Let me start with the meeting I had with Widy "Vierra". Yeah, I finally met her. Woohoo! I met her at Regal, Citos, to give her the Lumi by Alxalexa's sheer rings she asked for last week. Guess what, she loved 'em! She got the hot pink, purple and beige. She wore the beige one as soon as she opened the package. We had a chit chat, then. She was nice and friendly. I, actually, find her fun to hang out with but, I guess, the nerve kinda stroke in so yeah we both stuck in the Blackberry-autism in our first meeting. Hehe. But, seriously, she was super fine. And, man, do I love her super high heels or what!

Thanks, Widy's momster, for taking this picture. You are cool. Hehe.
By the way, Widy was wearing her beige sheer up ring.
Widy and her purple and beige sheer ring by Lumi by Alxalexa

After I was done having a blast at Citos, I headed to PIM for my first encounter class at Wall Street and, man, it was educationally exciting. I passed unit 41 and qualified for the 42. Yay to that. My day ended with an eeny meeny shopping at Grand Indonesia. I bought a low-back-and-front neckline Dorothy Perkins' basic tee. Thanks to my mommy.

Last but not least, this was what I wore.

Sand boxy tee: Cotton Ink
Ripped denim shorts: Zara
Triangle necklace: Lumi by Alxalexa
Velvet ring: Lumi by Alxalexa
Wooden bangles: Malioboro, Jogjakarta
Beige fringe bag: The Little Things She Needs
Maroon canvas boots: Belle

7 comments:

  1. lovve the belle shoes, btw wow,,you got your stuff wore by well-known singer hehehe...excited to see the growing of Lumi by Alxalexa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anastasya: thanks dear hehe I'm so happy she loved the ring hehe, again super thanks, hopefully LBA can grow well enough to be more well-known hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rimma: hehe iya ni si widi, baik bgt orangnya hehe, makasi syg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tinggi bgt ya widi..wow ada tatonya juga keren.hehehe
    lo juga keren love the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaaay, i think i saw you that day in GI, you were really tall and so much cooler and prettier in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anita: hehe thanks, i have been receiving so much compliments on my maroon boots hehe tx

    @Rookie: Really? Why didn't you say hi? huhu too bad i didn't have the chance to see you in person, next time you should say hi hehe tx ya i bet you are cool and pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete