Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Announcement, Everyone

Girls, I think many of you are still confused about the difference between Lumi by Alxalexa and Luminescence online shop So, let me explain it..again. Hehe.

Luminescence sells more of taken-from-wholesalers type of products, particularly clothes and only sold online but Lumi by Alxalexa is an accessory line which is sold online too but has a broader distribution channel, like Retail Therapy, Rock It and, hopefully, one of the top distros in Jakarta. Yeah, it is still on progress, I am still crossing my fingers. Hehe. Not only it has a broader distribution channel, but also the products are designed by myself. So, they are all super unique. None of the products is taken from wholesalers. They can all be resold, though, if you are interested to be the reseller. I will give you special prices :)

Even though they both have different concepts, I am very sorry to tell you guys, Lumi by Alxalexa does not have its own FB account or blog..yet. It will soon have one, though. Please be patient. It still uses the same FB account with Luminescence. This blog also is one of Lumi by Alxalexa media to reach you girls. So, make sure you follow this blog for more of its updates. Hehe.

Thanks, girls. Love, LBA ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment