Saturday, April 10, 2010

Floral Playsuit

Hey hey hey, I finally got out of the house. It had been almost a week since I stayed at home with boredom. Yeah, boredom was my new best friend. Dang.

Today I had a quick day out, thank to my grandma it was super quick. My mommy and I wanted a lot longer one. Huhu. We had yummy lunch, though, at Din Tai Fung, Plaza Senayan. Then, we just roamed around looking for something to shop but I guess I was just too stingy to buy myself something fashionable today. What I shopped for myself today was just Cold Stone's cheesecake flavor ice cream with chocolate mint topping. Aahhh, heaven.

Also, I got some teaser today. Call me late or whatever but I saw this pink Swatch chrono plastic watch. Man, I am craving for it so dang much but it was Rp 1,349,000. Huhu.

It is adorable and, most importantly, it is pink!

By the way, last Monday I bought myself this floral playsuit. I am loving it. Are you?

Floral jumpsuit: Cocopink, ITC Mangga Dua
Unbranded black cardigan: My mommy's
Brown lace-up heels: Custom-made
Beige fringe bag: The Little Things She Needs
Gold bangles: Jakcloth '09
Mint sheer ring: Lumi by Alxalexa

6 comments:

  1. Cute playsuit!

    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that watch too! very cute but expensive enough ya.. love your flower jumpsuit!
    thanks for following my blog, i've linked and followed you back :)

    LOVE, beauty splashes

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai dear thank you for the comment btw ar you already following me??
    love ur jumsuit,its cute :)

    ReplyDelete