Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pacific and Pink

This afternoon I did a little shopping with my mom at ITC Mangga Dua. She shopped a heck lot more than I did. So, today was more of her day than it was of mine. I only got, um, I cannot even call what I bought. Oh yeah, I finally remembered, I bought new glasses and yeah, another biggie. Hehe. I wore 'em in these pictures, by the way. What do you think? Too big? Yeah, that was what I was going for.

Uh uh, also, yesterday my maid found two of my pink shoes, they were sneakers and boots. For today I decided to wear the sneakers. Don't they suit my (mommy's) new basic v-neck tee? Hehe.

Pacific basic v-neck tee: Zara
Ripped denim shorts: Zara
Pink sneakers: Adidas
Beige fringe bag: The Little Things She Needs
Nude pink Sheer Up ring: Lumi by Alxalexa
Cream patterned bangles: Seminyak, Bali

5 comments:

  1. simple but nice le,
    love it...

    check mine,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mira: hihi makasi mir, udah aku komen juga tu post kamu, luccuuu zara smua haha

    @Rimma: Halo halo, baru liat kamu komenin blog ak nih kyanya hehe makasi syg dbilang nice pdhl tdi aku takutnya trlalu biasa hehe eh ad yg blg nice hihi makasi makasi mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya ka, sama sama :D link aku dong ka :d hehehe aku udh link kk, sama follow :d hohohoh

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple outfit.look so comfy ya :)

    ReplyDelete