Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easy Tank

Today was a rather funny day. Do not know why I see it that way. Just feel like it, I guess. Sorry, I was being cricky. Hehe. Anyway, I went to Retail Therapy. I accompanied Lydia and Pevita. By the way, she brought her boy, yeah, Nino. Pretty cool. Hehe. Too bad I did not take a picture with them. I did not feel like embarrassing myself, I guess. My second "I guess" in this first paragraph. Hehe. Whatever you say, Le.

Not much to share about today. So, let's just cut to the case. This was what I wore today.

White basic easy tank: Topshop
Floral mini skirt: Topshop
Black cardigan: My mommy's
Little ropey necklace: Mango
Velvet ring: Lumi by Alxalexa
Wooden bangles: Malioboro, Jogjakarta
Beige fringe bag: The Little Things She Needs
Ubranded sneakers: Dong Men, Shen Zhen

6 comments:

  1. love your skirt wkt itu gw liat tp ga jadi beli.hehe
    i'm already link and follow juga ya:)
    nice to know you

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Owen @Anita @Gilbert: Uuhhh thanks dear hehe it's my favorite skirt to date too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple chic style, love it! esp your skirt :)
    oh btw, i've linked you. link me back ya :)

    check on my new post
    beauty splashes

    ReplyDelete