Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Edgy Nude

I had like the best time in my life today. Literally. I met my aunt and uncle. I missed them, especially my aunt, so frigging much. She is like the coolest aunt eveerrr! She spoils me in a way any aunts could ever do. I love her. Yeah, my aunt is superb and my uncle is tall and duper funny. I cannot help but laugh when I am around him. They are great. Love them.

This afternoon I accompanied my aunt getting her hair done and we had a quick lunch at Bakerzin. I had penne in smoked beef and beef bacon. Yum! Then, we made a quick stop at somewhere in Radio Dalam for her facial treatment or something. After that we had a little tea-and-cake time with my uncle and my mom at Satoo, Shangrila. I had Sultan Nougat which is overwhelmingly yummy!

Yeah, I did ruin my diet. It will start again tomorrow, strictly. Huhu.

Not only I got yummy food, I also got hot, striking, fashionable, edgy nude stuffs today. I do not want a long introduction. So, let me just go straight to the points which are...nude pink super wedges ankle boots from Retail Therapy and beige fringe biggie bag from The Little Things She Needs!!! For the bag, big thanks to my aunt. She bought it for me, technically. Hihi. By the way, in the "Girly Shopping" post I told you I was gonna share the lavender ruffle dress later and by later, I mean, now in this post. Hehe.

Lavender ruffle-ish dress: Topshop
Unbranded black cardigan: My mommy's
Brown and pink necklace: Seminyak, Bali
Nude pink super wedges ankle boots: Retail Therapy

11 comments:

  1. wedgesnya bagus xa..
    hehehe...
    u make me starvng tonite

    check my post
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of your new buys dear! so pretty!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hei dear, thx 4 dropping by yah! :D nice shoes, & the foods makes me hungry! hehe
    wanna exchange link? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog! :) visit mine please heheh

    http://robotickelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your post, make me wanna eat! ahhh starving.....

    hey i have a new post! leave a comment on it yaaa

    http://reginastacia.blogspot.com/2010/04/to-dearest-my-love-prabal-gurung.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello thanks for your comment :)
    love your blog too!
    nice ankle wedges dear!
    btw, check my new post!

    xoxo, bee ♥
    http://missingbee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shoes deaaar :)
    mind if we exchange links?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Owen @Lalita: Sure! Let's exchange links. Let me know through post-comments or chat box if you guys have linked mine to yours. Let's follow each other's blog too. Hehe. Thanks :D

    @Bella @Kelly @Fhen @Mira: Uuhhh thanks, I'm loving my new shoes too, thanks to Retail Therapy. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. hei dear i've linked you & follow u back yah. :) omg i just realized i think i've seen u before at brighspot market but i didnt know u at that time. :D)

    http://onelittlethoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog!

    Visit my blog? Leave a comment? Follow? :)
    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @lalita: hehe yeah I saw you at bspot too, next time we should have a lil chit chat ya hehe

    @ire: thanks dear, i will visit your blog as soon as I'm done with my next post, okay? and let's follow each other's blog hehe

    ReplyDelete