Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mind Blowing Collection(s)

It is funny how I can own an accessories-making business but sometimes still admire another business more. Yeah, I am talking about Nefertiti Jewelz. Don't you guys just agree with me that Prita Widyaputri and Theresia Alit Widyasari, who are the owners, are just amazingly creative? Okay, some of you guys may not agree or whatever (which is so unfortunate of you, by the way) but the celebrities, local media, my friends and I totally adore this brand! We see their passion shines through their works.

The best part about Nefertiti Jewelz is that it is so frigging genius how the current trends are always embodied in every single accessory it produces.

Quite recently, they just launched their new collections, Glam Romantic and Dreamed Of Africa.





My Top Five. What's yours?

Also, follow Nefertiti Jewelz on Twitter. It holds great quizzes rather often and the prizes are just..wow. Yeah, 'wow' is the best word to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment