Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Darn Great

This Tuesday was greaattt! Wanna know why? Don't? Yeah, whatever, it is my blog so I am gonna tell you guys anyway :P

1. Kalista from Retail Therapy found the nude-coloured suede for my super wedges ankle boots! What a mood booster, right?

2. I finally found a loose v-neck basic tee and I got it in green because I think it will go with everything and match perfectly with my nude super wedges ankle boots.

I know there is nothing special with this tee but my closet is lacking of basic tee and I had never had a v-neck so, yeah, I am loving it

3. Lumi by Alxalexa keeps on getting more and more customers. You know what that means, right? Yeah, baby, I am few steps closer to launch my new line, Alxalexa.

4. I ate something other than five-spooned rice with a sunny side up egg. I had a cheese melt burger and some chicken nuggets which I kinda regretted because in other words I had a hey-I-trash-this-jelly-belly-with-carbs food.

There you go. I have shared the highlights of my day. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment