Friday, February 26, 2010

Gimme Some Blue

Thank God it is Friday! Well, actually for me it does not really matter what day it is. I am having a nine-month holiday. So, I pretty much thank God everyday.

I actually did not know what to write on this post. I just wanted to share some photos and all but..just go with me. Today, uh, today, uuhhh, todaayyy...seriously, in my head? Nothing. Oh! Something! I had Mcd for breakfast, Sausage McMuffin annd hash brown. Yuummm! What a healthy way of living. Long live junk food! \m/(>.<)\m/

Also, today I was feeling kinda blue. So...

Blue bohemian top: Zara
Black legging: Kimi's Boutique, Tanah Abang
Brown flats: Cotton On, Singapore
Ethnic necklace: Mall Malioboro, Jogjakarta
Wooden Bangles: Malioboro, Jogjakarta
Butterfly ring: A gift from my mom's friend
Black stoney ring: Bugis Junction, Singapore
Snake skin watch: A gift from my mom
Vintage sling bag: Pasar Borobudur, Somewhere in South Java
Maroon liberty prints chiffon scarf: Luminescence

No comments:

Post a Comment