Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Second One

Hey guys, I am working on some new design that is due some time next week. Yeah, this fashionista will be the second celebrity Lumi by Alxalexa supports, hopefully. Still have no idea, actually, what to make. I am like fashionably brainless, at the moment. Need some inspiration here, guys. By the way, her team sets a minimum of five items to offer and, yeah, that is a lot of work for me. Gonna work my hardest, though. Sorry, I am not telling who I am gonna support this time because it is not fixed yet. But if the good news is out, I will definitely scream it out to the top of my lungs. I am crossing my fingers, my toes and even my butt cheeks. The butt-cheeks part is disgusting but, yeah, you know what I mean, right? Hehe.

Okay, I am out, guys. What a day. Good night and good dreams, good people. Muach

No comments:

Post a Comment