Saturday, February 20, 2010

Me First, Okay?

Hey, guys. How was your Saturday? Mine was a blassttt! Gonna tell you the detail later, in the next post. Hihi. Save the best for last, right?

Today was a very busy day for me. I started the day from around 7 o'clock or something and, yeah, it was Saturday. But, like I said, my Saturday was a blast. Aaahhhh, I don't know what to say. I just can't wait to tell you the best part of my day. So, to sum up this was what I wore today. Very simple, even too simple but awfully comfy.

Biker jacket : Cotton On, Singapore
Unbranded navy tee: Pink Label, ITC Mangga Dua
Acid wash denim legging: Luminescence
Unbranded brown super biggy sling bag: Jakcloth '09
Unbranded shoes: Ladies Market, Dong Men, Shen Zhen
Unbranded statement necklace: Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua
Nude color zipper flower ring: Lumi by Alxalexa
Colorful biggy ring: Miss Selfridge, Senayan City

No comments:

Post a Comment