Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fashionably Therapeutic

Finally, the post I had been waiting to work on, a review about the adorable Retail Therapy.

Retail Therapy (+6221 7279 0738)
Jalan Gandaria Tengah 3 No. 1, Jakarta Selatan

I am totally in love with this clothing line. Everything it sells embodies world-wide current trends. Let Retail Therapy dresses you and, believe me, you will never run out of styles. This can be the next big fashion thing in Indonesia, hopefully, because I will feel sorry for any of you who are not aware of this line.

For me, Retail Therapy is unique because, I think, its basic concept is just "Be everything that fashion is". You cannot find only one worldly fashion trend in when you visit it. There is always, well, everything! For instance, the current trends are edgy nude and pastel color, lace, shoulder padding, velvet, dual-tone patterns, chunky accessories, vintage bag, platform shoes and, you know what, it got 'em all in one store! Don't believe me? Sure, what the heck, your loss, not mine.

I am not only in love with what it sells but also with what it store looks like. It just has this lovely vibe and it is so comfy. I love sitting and roaming around the store more than laying down in my roomy. Seriously, I visited the store three times last week. Haha.

The statement shoes and bags display
Even the tree looks fashionable
Top notch, huh?
Some earrings, brooches and rings it sells.
Hey, there are my zipper flower rings. Hehe

Cute sofas, maroon really compliments the surrounding display.
See the clothes. Different styles, different models, different materials and yet seem so right being displayed together

Two words to sum up, fashionably therapeutic :)

1 comment:

  1. hai dear,sorry for being late. I just opened my email this morning, and i dont mind to exchange link.let me you ya :)

    ReplyDelete