Saturday, February 20, 2010

Something About Pevita Pearce

Finally, the post that tells the best part of my Saturday. You guys have read my "Ready For Tomorrow" post, right? So you must know what made me overwhelmingly excited about today. Yeah, meeting Pevita Pearce.

We met at Kempinski Deli, Grand Indonesia. She was having a brunch with her family and she told me to just meet her there and I did. I met her mom and two other people, whom I guess was her uncle and aunt. The surprising part was that I was not nervous, at all. Thanks to them for being so nice and incredibly welcoming. They all complimented my works. They said I was very creative and what I gave her was so drop dead cute. I had never had that much compliment said directly to my face, in person or whatever. What they said motivated me to become even better. Gosh! What a wonderful experience.

Pevita Pearce is a very sweet girl. She is friendly, so frigging friendly. When I asked her to take some picture with me, she initiatively said "Okay, sure. I wanna show my new necklace."

Pevita Pearce wearing Lumi by Alxalexa's zipper flower necklace

I don't know how to print-screen and all, yeah, such a hick. So, I am just gonna copy paste what Pevita tweeted after our short meeting (or click here)

"Message: Thx @alxalexa, I love it ! Visit Luminescence onlieshopping on facebook."

This was the picture she posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment