Thursday, February 25, 2010

Simplicity Works

Today was not a va-va-va-voom day for me, definitely not my day. There were super duper teeny tiny little things that made me happy, though, ish. For instance, I love what I wore today. Ha! Sorry for being narcissistic. Also, I bought some leggings, again, to match my nude super wedges ankle boots from Retail Therapy which I cannot wait for.

The colors are basic because I had never had ones like these. Hehe. So, yeah, I am pretty much digging them.

By the way, this was my look for today. Simple and yet, I think, there was something something going on with the necklace and the convertible shawl. Thanks to Nefertiti Jewelz and Cotton Ink.

Unbranded basic tee: Yuan, ITC Mangga Dua
Gray ripped denim hotpants: Zara
Brown flats: Cotton On, Singapore
Unbranded brown sling bag: Lumi by Alxalexa
Feathery necklace: Nefertiti Jewelz
Classic convertible shawl: Cotton Ink
Wooden Bangles: Malioboro, Jogjakarta
Nude zipper flower ring: Lumi by Alxalexa
Maroon and brown leather bracelet: Mong Kok, Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment