Thursday, February 25, 2010

Top Notch

"The funny thing about technical errors is that you can usually figure out exactly what caused the problem and fix everything up as good as new. I wish the same were true for human errors. Wouldn't it be great if when we really screw up, we could figure out exactly what made us act like a jackass in the first place? And repair the damage. We would be better off if we could avoid making stupid choices in the first place. Take a minute, think about the collateral damage that we are causing in somebody else' life. As it is, all we have is "I am sorry" and believe me, I am."

I took this right out of Ghost Whisperer, one of my favourite TV series. You guys should try to watch it. It is kinda scary at first but the messages it delivers are nothing but inevitably great and so relevant to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment