Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yummy Tummy

For my birthday my uncle took me and my whole family to dinner. It was so nice of him. Hehe. We had seafood and man, this stuff could not get any yummier. Totally my guilty pleasure. I was like totally forgot about my diet and just kept on filling this void with the grilled fish, fried shrimp and, um, squid with honey or something.

Stripey playful tee: Magic Happens, Tendencies
Gray ripped denim hotpants: Zara
Unbranded shoes: Ladies Market, Dong Men, Shen Zhen
I wore the shoes as If I didn't care.
Looked so simple, well, messy. Hehe
They looked much yummier before I trashed 'em out into my tummy

Aahhh, tomorrow I am definitely gonna hit the gym, work my butt out and burn all these carbs. Hmpf. Saying hello to RPM and yeah, I am not happy :/

No comments:

Post a Comment