Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cocktail Smochtail

It was the craziest Saturday night out ever. Thanks to Gabriella Audrey Sadono. Well, let's just call her Dono. Hehe. We went to Melly's Garden and sorta hung out there for a while because that cutey Pevita Pearce recommended this place and this drink called Balonku Ada 5. I was the one who ordered BA5, Dono ordered this so-called Melly's Garden #1. Our drinks were super duper..bitter and hot. Yeah, hot, literally. I guess, we are just not drinker sorta girls. Haha. But we really had fun. We laughed off our silliness ordering 74,000 worth of drinks that we did not even finish up.

Dono's Melly's Garden #1 and my Balonku Ada 5
My favorite is the cocoa flavour one (Y)
The only good picture we took, unfortunately.

After we were done at this superb bar and resto we went straight up to her place, had a little chit chat, bitched about, um, the bitches. Haha. To sum up, yeah yesterday was superb \(>.<)/

And in two weeks time, we are gonna try hanging out in another celebs-recommended places, like Strawberry's Cafe and 711, I guess. Hehe. Gonna share it with you guys later. Okay?

By the way, no pictures of what I was wearing. Sorry, guys. Yesterday I was not in the mood in taking many pictures, particularly ones of what I was wearing. Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Strawberry Cafe..
    I love strawberry cafe.. They got a lot of games there.. I forgot the bev that I drink but this drink have a gold fish under it and they serve it with some fireworks.. That is so cute..

    ReplyDelete