Friday, March 19, 2010

Velvet Ring

I told you in my previous post that many great things happened to me today. Here are the rest. Yeah, I am saving the best for last. Hihi.

Yesterday, I was told that I got four invitations, which was super great. But guess what? When I arrived at the MAP office to take my invitations, Dinda, one of the MAP crew, gave me one more! Isn't she the best? And that additional invitation is for the Loewe (Diesel, Ksubi and Sass&Bide). Such a yippy dippy, huh?

Five invitations to five different fashion shows!

Oh! By the way, my blouse from Retail Therapy was finally ready to be taken home to my beloved Fashion Mansion. I do not wanna share it now but believe me it is to die for. Hihi. Gonna show it off as I attend Topshop fashion show by MAP this Sunday.


Last but not least, this is what I wore today and see Lumi by Alxalexa's next collection for the ring series. It is velveetttt! This velvet ring will be in the beginning of April. Hehe. But it would be super great if you guys gave some comments about the ring through my blog. Wanna know what you guys think. Hehe. Thanks.

Unbranded printed loose top: ITC Mangga Dua
Denim short: DIY, it used to be longer
Brown flats: Cotton On, Singapore
Brown leather bag: Jakcloth '09
Gold biggie necklace: Cilandak Town SquareUnbranded bangles: Plaza Semanggi
Light green velvet ring: Lumi by Alxalexa

2 comments: