Thursday, March 18, 2010

Diane von Furstenberg A/W 2010

Another great time surfing the Net and I found this va-va-va-voom autumn/winter 2010 collection by Diane von Furstenberg. What I love the most about this catwalk is the shoes. Scroll this page down and leave a comment whether you agree with me or not. Hehe. Smooch!

This brown one is my favoritteee!
And look at this amazing dress.

Cannot keep my eyes off of this one. Wooh!My number-two dress and shoes.Loving her hair.
A not-put-together-kinda-messy-so-natural, my favorite.
I have always loved Abbey Lee KershawHello Miss Wind-In-The-Hair, I adore your skirt.Another picture of my number-one shoesChanel Iman, I guess.
She looks kinda different here.
The smirk is cute, though.
The head accessory this season is a biggie.
Not hating it, at all.
The talented lady behind the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment