Tuesday, March 2, 2010

J-Town Creative Junction


This is one of the fashion events I have been dying to go to and, now, it is just a few days away from me. Yeaahhh! I am going there with Fitri Vania and Dynna who is one of the member of Fitri Tropica's wardrobe team. Hehe. There you go, I have spilled the news. Fitrop is the second celeb Lumi by Alxalexa supports.

Oh! Another great stuff I wanna share with you guys is that I got an invitation to J-Town. So, I get to see the fashion show of the local brands. Sweet, huh? Can't stop thanking Kalista from Retail Therapy for that. I love her, she is so nice and friendly. Thanks, again, darlinnggg..

This event is definitely not just another event. So, make sure you guys come, okay? It is held in Senayan City, 6th floor and 5-7 March. Be there or you will be sorry (>.O)

No comments:

Post a Comment