Monday, March 1, 2010

Lost and Found

This afternoon I got some free time and nothing to do. So, I decided to go through my old stuff hoping I would find great old goodies and I did! Ha! And the best thing is most of the goodies I found were the ones I was planning to buy in one of these days. I guess God really wants me to save some money up and stop shopping that He showed me the way in finding these. Hehe.

Sonny made this for me
These necklace and bracelet are gifts from Sonny too when he traveled
to Bangkok
Actually, Sonny made these for my mom but she barely wears them.
So, yeah, Sonny made these for me as well :p

The best findings today are these eight, yes, eight rings. Lovely!



FYI, Sonny is my mom's friend. He is a designer and I love his taste in picking out shoes and accessories.

2 comments: