Sunday, March 28, 2010

Girly Shopping

It is getting late. Well, not that late but I do not feel like typing my butt off. So, let me give you a short version of my day. Um, where should I start? Oh yeah! Let me start by showing you what I bought today. Hihi. Frigging happy. Actually I bought the floral skirt myself, the rest were all thanks-for-buying-me-all-that-mommy stuffs :P There is one more stuff my mommy bought me. It was kinda ruffle-ish at the bottom and it was lavender! Go figure how girly I have transformed.

This is the I-bought-it-myself Forever 21 floral skirt.
The best part is that it is pink! Hihi.Topshop basic tank tops that cost my mommy Rp 179,000 which were kinda cheap for TopshopAh, the highlight of my day, make-up kit.

Well, my look today was not girly at all. It was more of a rebellious-biker-chick look.

Gray basic tee: Topshop
Cross necklace: Mango
Biker jacket: Cotton On, Singapore
Ripped denim short: DIY
Unbranded black tights: ITC Mangga Dua
Black leather bag: Guess
Maroon canvas boots: Belle, STC Senayan

5 comments:

  1. cute skirt u buy there :)

    visit-follow-comment-link
    tattoo freak

    oxox :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt.really love it.
    btw,nice to know fashion blogger indonesia..
    feel free to visit.comment.follow and link me

    love,anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt! Ive been wanting to buy those kind of skirts, dont know how i can pull it off. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls. I'm loving the skirt too, hehe. My best buy yet, hehe

    ReplyDelete