Saturday, March 6, 2010

TGIF!

I promised you guys to share the fun, silliness, great movie and yummy food in another post. So, here it is :D

I do not know how to tell stories from each of these photos but you guys can see for yourself how much fun I had, right? Hehe. And, guys, Shutter Island was a great movie. Nice tip of the hat to it. Seriously. The plot was unexpectedly cool. You guys should see it, highly recommended.

With TyshaTysha Lukman's Mannequin(Sorry, this picture is disturbingly blurry)
Black loose top: Mango
Classic convertible shawl: Cotton Ink
Ripped hotpants: Zara
Maroon canvas boots: Belle
Rebellious bag: Guess
Statement necklace: Lumi by Alxalexa
I had never had a candid picture but, thanks to Pae, now I have one.
A dang good one xx

Yeah, as you guys can see I kinda exchanged outerwear with Pae. I exchanged my Cotton Ink classic convertible shawl with her blazer. It turned out we were more comfortable wearing each other's outerwear. Haha. By the way, the necklace I was wearing is Lumi by Alxalexa second collection. Do you guys love it?

Last but not least, let's not forget this insanely yummy Korean food I had for dinner, chicken gochujannggg. Man, finger licking good! You should try to have some at Mr. Park, Food Lover, Grand Indonesia. I know I cheated on my diet but I did not feel sorry, at all. This chicken gochujang was totally worth the fat, carbs, whatever (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment