Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Only I

Currently, I am in love with this superb local brand, Only I. Their designs are lovely, unique and striking. I personally believe Only I is one of the next big things in fashion industry. Definitely gonna keep an eye on this sweet thing ;)

Cute cropped boxy tops, huh?
This loose cardigan is adorable!
This baby is just as unique as the day is longI hop on these striking shoes!

I just found out from the owner that this local brand will be available in some music concert on March, 20 2010 in Bandung. Man, that city is lucky! Bandung, get ready to be upgraded fashionably by Only I.

4 comments:

  1. hi!
    didn't I saw you back there in the J-Town Junction?
    you look really nice with the cotton ink piece.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you did? why didnt you come and say hello? we could have roamed around together hehe thanks by the way for the compliment hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah.. Well, you're going downstairs so I can't chat and talked or roamed with you.. That's a pitty.. Maybe next time? :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah what a pitty, um, how about going to brightspot together. That will be fun, right? i'm going with arin from strawberry and banana pancake. feel free to join us. btw, how old are you? school or college?

    ReplyDelete