Saturday, March 20, 2010

Top-Notch Sale

Girls, I know it is kinda late for me to tell you all this but better late than never, right? Be all eyes to what I am about to share with you.

My favorite local brand, Retail Therapy, is having a store-wide sale. The price range is Rp 50,000-100,000. All items, including their latest collection! This great sale is on from 20 to 21 March. Yeah, it is today and tomorrow! Please do come and participate in this super duper amazing sale. Visit Retail Therapy - Jln. Gandaria Tengah 3 No. 1, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan (next to Burger and Grill).

That is not the only good news about this weekend. The sale is not only given by
Retail Therapy, but also from my line, Lumi by Alxalexa! I am giving discounts up to 50%! Aren't Retail Therapy and Lumi by Alxalexa generous? Hehe.

Here are some preview of what goodies are on sale. Enjoy the pictures and do not forget to swing by the store, okay? Again, it starts today and ends tomorrow from 11 a.m-10 p.m.



These are the Rp 50,000 items.

These are the Rp 100,000 ones.

These babies are only Rp 100,000 too!

Here are somethin' from my beloved Lumi by Alxalexa. Hihi.


Super limited zipper flower statement necklace. Mix 'em and get 50% off of their original prices. Lumi by Alxalexa latest collections: Shiny and Turquoisy.
Only Rp 50,000 each!


By the way, I bought myself a little, well, two little treats too. I could not resist the call off this floral grey mini skirt (Rp 50,000) and over-sized black top (Rp 100,000).

This is like the best thing I have ever bought for myself.
I will share the picture of my over-sized black top with you guys later.


Have you girls seen enough about this generous sale? No? Why don't you swing by the store yourself and go shopping your butts off ;)

6 comments:

  1. wow it must be visited place..
    and i love ur rings..
    xoxo
    check my post and leave me ur comment yaa
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It's worth to visit. Come and enjoy the sale. Hihi.

    Okay, will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, those shoes just only for 100k? too bad i don't know the way to get there! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could visit it. anw that skirt is such a great buy! i love it. cuutee!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt! I want one like that!


    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Vina: yeah the sale started from 50,000 to 100,000 all items so yeah the shoes were only 100,000 hihi it was such a great sale, you should have come.

    @Steffi @GlamGirl: thanks girls, i'm loving the skirt too. hehe. you can order it to retail therapy if you like. hehe

    ReplyDelete