Friday, March 12, 2010

What a Bright Spot

Yesterday (11/03) I went to Brightspot Market opening party. It was such an awesome experience. I met some of the coolest people of the Indonesian fashion industry along the way. like fashion designers and bloggers They were all so friendly and stylish. It was so nice meeting them.

With Nina Nikicio from NikicioSisca Tjong from Paper DollsHeidy F.M. Kalalo from Fashion Maverick
I adore her see-thr
ough outerwearDiana Rikasari from Hot and Chocolate Mint

Frankly, I love March 2010 Brightspot more than the previous ones. The place and the decoration were top notches, the tenants were really the A-list of our fashion industry. Everything was just so right. I roamed around for about two hours. There were tonnes of things to look at fashionably. Some was too pricey for me, though. By the way, I am not saying this for exaggeration's sake or anything but seriously there was no tenants that was not superb. They were all like "wow" tenants (Y)


By the way, this was my outfit. What do you think? ;)

Loose shirt: Mango
Chain belt: Mango
Black leather bag: Guess
Black legging: Kimi's Boutique, Tanah Abang
Black peep toe boots: Pedder Red, Plaza Indonesia
Chain watch: Guess
Chain and leather bracelet: DIY
Random rings: Gifts from mommy and aunt

6 comments:

  1. Hey.. Nice to see you back there.. Hope we'll be meeting up soon.. Hehe..

    Kisses

    butterflyonthemove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy remember me? i was at the opening with tysha..
    hehehe. u are lucky can pose with heidy and diana

    follow and exchange link, if u mind?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remembered hehe yeah I was kinda lucky hehe sure let's exchange link :D aku udah link ama follow tu hehe eh kpan2 ke fashion event bareng ya hehe too bad kita ga smpet ngobrol kmrn ni huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. was follow and linked u back..
    yes sounds great!! biar aku ada temen juga hehehe..
    iya ga sempet abs aku udh hectic bgt ma keramean bsm hehe.
    btw i've follow ur tweet follow me back ya
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hwaaa..too bad that we didn't meet each other..I came to the opening party too..
    but I meet no blogger there..hahaha..coz when you were meet each other, I was eating at sanpachi :p..I know you all were meet up each other from heidy,,hihi..

    maybe we can meet on another event? ;)..
    anw,,I just have time to online,so I just add your link on my blog :)..sorry if it takes me so long to do that :(..I want to do it since the first time I received your email, but I really have no time for blogging :(..

    anw,,I love the chain and leather bracelets!! you make it by yourself??woow..that's cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, yeah too bad huhu by the way are you coming to Fashion Bloom? Mira and Arin from "Hide and Seek" and "Strawberry and Banana Pancake" told me about the event yesterday. If it is possible, we all can meet up there. Hehe. It would be nice to see you girls in person :D

    And yeah I made it myself. Hehe. Thanks a lot. It was so easy. I bet you can diy it yourself too. Hehe

    ReplyDelete