Sunday, March 21, 2010

Edgy, Fashionable Street Wear

Happy Sunday, everyone! Hihi. My day was pretty much interesting. There was almost nothing not to likey, except for the fact that I had to wake up at 6 a.m on Sunday. Other than that, I had a blast.

Today I went to Grand Indonesia to attend Cosmogirl's workshop and Topshop/Topman's fashion show held by MAP. It was fun. The tips given by the CG crew were amazing and super creatively useful. The workshop's participants DIY-ed like the coolest tees ever! My favorite was, I do not remember her name, but her tee was like cropped and cut-shaped on the back side then the cut parts were covered by lace. Aawww! It was so cute. I should have taken a picture of her and her tees. Huhu. By the way, here are pictures of the workshop and fashion show, which I think had tonnes of nailed-it clothes by Topshop/Topman.

CG crew sharing some tips about DIY-ing basic teesThis was the display leading the way to the fashion show stage(Sorry, this picture is disturbingly blurry)
Hot male models showing Topman S/S 2010 collection


I am emphasizing Topshop S/S 2010 collection more. Sorry, guys, not much to look at for you but, girls, here goes the hotties clothes this season. Before I forget, these are only the pictures of my favorite ones.

Nice top, nice legging, nice shoes, nice legs!
I do not mean to brag but, seriously, look at this superb freebies I got from CG and MAP: goodie bag, cute pencil case, a Topshop tee and two discount vouchers. Yay!


Lastly, this was what I wore today.

Unbranded brown long tank top: ITC Mangga Dua
Black legging: Kimi's Boutique, Tanah Abang
Sheer outerwear: My mom's oldy
Chiffon abstract printed scarf: A gift from my grandma
Brown vintage wedges: My mom's
Brown vintage bag: Pasar Borobudur
Turquoisy ring: Lumi by Alxalexa
Rainbow stoney and Indian bracelets: ITC Kuningan

2 comments:

  1. wow it look fun..
    well see u on 28th yaay :D
    wish i get the goodie bag too
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the looks, and thanks for sharing the topshop show with us :)

    ReplyDelete