Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Paper Dolls

When I went to Brightspot last week, one of the local brands that blew me away was Paper Dolls. Frankly, I had never been aware of this clothing line, not until I saw it on that superb event last week. One word to describe it: Adorable! The clothes are super duper sweet. Paper Dolls has enough fashion element that it ends up producing breath-taking clothes. Still not convinced? Check this out..

Paper Dolls
Jl. BDN Raya No. 10, Cipete, Jakarta Selatan
+6221 9760 3716 | +6221 7504 958
paperdolls.id@gmail.com

The color and pattern is so girly and romantic.
Kyyaaa! Lovely!
Loving the dress!
Super classy but striking


Not only that the clothes are great but the designer, Sisca, is also super friendly. Read my "What a Bright Spot" post, I took picture with her. What a talented lady! The brand really reflects her designs, huh? Paper Dolls. You guys know paperdolls, right? They are cute, lovely, girly but striking. Just like the pictures above. Believe me, this line is worth more than a few head-turn ;)

3 comments:

  1. i love the dress too ist freakingly great and adorable.
    visit mine!

    reginastacia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black one? Yeah! But the white one is great too huhu wanna buy 'em both hihi exchange links yuukkk :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the 4th pict...
    unique,hehehe...

    check my latest blog and leave me ur comment yaa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete