Sunday, March 28, 2010

Silly Dilly

This Friday I went out with Dono, again. We had tonnes of fun, again. Ha! I love hanging out with her. We always sink in our super silly imagination and millions and millions of laughter. Haha, I am smiling as I am typing this post out. It was just the two of us so it was hard to take pictures but then my smarty friend suggested to use that self-timer mode thingy and we did. We took all these pictures below at Blitz while worrying the Blitz staff would kick us out from that duper cozy place. Hehe.

Actually we took turn taking this picture.
It was supposed to have one in which I sat and Dono stood but, yeah, we wrecked that one straight.

Later that night, we finally went to 711 Menteng and, ugh, that place was nothing like I though it would have been. It was more of a downer, I do not know why I think so. Well, I know why. I just do not think it would be appropriate for me to be brutally honest about what I think of that place. We went there for like a second.

Last but not least, I was wearing Retail Therapy's over-sized black top and floral gray mini skirt.

5 comments: