Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Bet This is Bad

Hey, guys. How was your day? I actually have no pictures to share, not even a fashion-related stuff to type. I just wanna write a blogpost. That's all. So, enjoy my gloomy post. Hehe.

I am kinda upset at the moment. I do not wanna be too candid because it is my "personal" personal part of my life. However, let me say one thing and let's just be frank, walking along the path of God is not easy, right? Let's throw away the formality's-sake and just be real. It is not, isn't it? I mean, it is good. It is great, it is the right thing to do, I know that by heart but it clearly is not the smoothest road to walk on, huh? Dents and rocks are here, there and everywhere to teach us to be stronger than ever or whatever. Sometimes I feel like God is not answering my prayer or it takes too long for doors to be opened and somehow I still have to manage how to not cross the line with God. Unfortunately, committing sins is easier than having faith. I am not talking about the outcomes because we all know that for sure something great does not come easy. We have to earn it, Do you guys see my point? No? Okay, me neither..ish. Let me put it this way, um, no matter how hard life is, no matter how tempted I am to take control over my life and put my faith aside, I still can't. Not that I do not want to, but I can't, it is just wrong. Feeling helpless is just something I, well, we need to feel because that way we find God very helpful.

Am I right? Not agree? Share your disagreement by putting comments on this post. If you find this post as a ramble jamble, pointless or anything, I am sorry. Give me a break, I am having a really bad day.

Sorry, guys. No fashion posts today. I am feeling way too gloomy to blog fashionably. Let's just pray I feel better soon so that my posts can be as interesting as my previous ones. Hehe. Great day, great life, everyone. Muach!

1 comment:

  1. I'm 19 and I go to Trisakti Univ.. And u? Well, I'm going to the opening party tomorrow (11th) how about u then?

    ReplyDelete