Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shoezisme Loves Indonesia

"I do shoezisme, I love shoezisme" This is so truueee! Frankly, Shoezisme is my favorite shoe-line, local-brand-wise. It just launched its latest collection, a collection we all should really be proud of, called I Love Indonesia. Is the name of the collection obvious enough or should I explain it any further? You know what, I enjoy sharing my interest toward this superb local brand so I am gonna explain more, okay?

I Love Indonesia by Shoezisme has the concept of using batik as one of the elements of the shoes. What a brilliant idea, right? Not only it is a cool idea but also it helps improve our nationalism. I do not know about you but I am proud to have Shoezisme as one of Indonesian local brands.

Actually, its latest collection has seven shoe designs but it has only launched its first three. Here are the pictures of those three sweeties.


By the way, I love the name of of each shoes. Hihi. Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment